Hi everyone! This is The Forest Park Forever Nature Works Crew.
We work in the Forest Park waterways and the surrounding area maintaining, improving, and restoring Missouri’s native species while eliminating invasive species. Nature Works is a teen youth program aimed towards giving students the opportunity to learn and better the environment. We are a group of teenagers from the St. Louis metro area ranging from the ages of 16-18.
To better introduce ourselves, here is a list of some of our favorite things:
- Marsean likes basketball and gaming
- Daijah and Aviana were not consulted for this list, but we will ask them what their favorite things are and update when we find out
- Brogan likes puppies, snow cones and Napoleon Dynamite
- Harry enjoys fine dining at exquisite establishments such as West End Wok
- Drachen enjoys gaming and horticulture
- Marcus does landscape design and DJs in his spare time
- Rashaun loves listening to music
- Riley chopped down a dead tree with a hammer in only 3 days
- Kalyn likes hiking and being in her hammock
- Rickell likes sitting down to a homestyle meal of mac n’ cheese
That is our whole crew! Thank you for reading — we will catch you later! In the meantime, you can read more about us at www.forestparkforever.org/natureworks
by Billy Haag, NatureWorks Field Coordinator at Forest Park Forever, and the 2018 NatureWorks Crew